During the journey that is undertaken for the estate planning process, every person’s situation is unique and requires a solution that is adapted to their particular needs, goals and objectives. Time must be taken to listen and discuss decisions that are not always straightforward. Ultimately, the appropriate resolution that is reached must be relevant for each person. Read more.
Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C., a full-service law firm located in Reston, Virginia, serves clients in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and throughout the nation. Established in 1972, we have grown to over 60 attorneys who offer experience in practice areas spanning the legal issues facing the corporations, non-profit organizations, and individuals we serve. Read more.
Catherine F. Schott Murray, Esq.
1775 Wiehle Avenue, Suite 400
Reston, Virginia 20190
- AV Preeminent® Peer Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™
- 2022, 2023 The Best Lawyers in America® – Elder Law/Trusts and Estates
- 2022, Washingtonian magazine’s Top Financial Advisors
- 2022, Northern Virginia magazine’s Top Lawyers (Trusts & Estates)
- 2021, 2022, Arlington magazine’s Top Attorneys
- 2021, 2022, Five Star Investment Professional
- Virginia Business magazine’s “Legal Elite” 2019 – 2022 – Elder Law
- Virginia Business magazine’s “Legal Elite” 2016 – Taxes/Estates/Trusts/Elder Law
- Virginia Business magazine’s “Legal Elite” 2014 – Young Lawyer
- 2017 Chapter Member of the Year – Virginia Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (VAELA)